WARNING: The manual is current several versions out of date. While it may still be useful for some users, please refer to the tutorial for the most up-to-date information.
RAW can automatically saving the following types of files:
- Processed image files (after integration)
- Averaged data files
- Subtracted data files
To turn on any of these capabilities:
- Open the Save Directories panel of the Options window.
- For the appropriate file type (Processed, Averaged, or Subtracted), select a save directory by clicking the “Set” button.
- Check the appropriate Auto Save checkbox.
- Click “OK” to exit the Options window and keep the changes to the settings.