This section will guide you through advanced processing of files in RAW. It includes: pair-distance distribution analysis using GNOM and BIFT methods, ambiguity assessment for shape reconstructions, 3D reconstructions with bead models and electron density, aligning 3D reconstructions with PDB files, SEC-SAXS data deconvolution using singular value decomposition (SVD) and evolving factor analysis (EFA), baseline corrections for SEC-SAXS data, and regularized alternating least squares (REGALS) of SEC-SAXS and other SAXS data. It refers to the RAW tutorial data.
Select a section below to view the tutorial, or use the next and back buttons at the bottom of the page to navigate through it in order.
- Pair-distance distribution analysis – GNOM in RAW
- Pair-distance distribution analysis – BIFT in RAW
- Assessing ambiguity of 3D shape information - AMBIMETER in RAW
- 3D reconstruction with bead models – DAMMIF/N and DAMAVER in RAW
- 3D reconstruction with electron density – DENSS in RAW
- Aligning reconstructions with high resolution shapes
- Advanced SEC-SAXS processing – Singular value decomposition (SVD)
- Advanced SEC-SAXS processing – Evolving factor analysis (EFA)
- Advanced Series processing – Regularized Alternating Least Squares (REGALS)
- Advanced SEC-SAXS processing – Baseline correction